Thursday, January 12, 2023

Music in 2022

I listened to very little music that was actually released in 2022, but hands down the best album I heard was Beyoncé's Renaissance. More on that later. Overall, albums released in 2022 that I actually listened to:

1. Beyoncé - Renaissance 
2. The Smile - A Light for Attracting Attention
3. Cate Le Bon - Pompeii
4. Nilüfer Yanya - Painless
5. Beach House - Once Twice Melody
6. The Arcade Fire - WE

Of the older albums that I listened to this year, a favorite was Halsey's If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power. Other stuff I listened to this year:
 
- 50 Foot Wave - Power + Light
- Walter Becker - Circus Money
- Bombino - Agadez
- Can - Tago Mago
- Chromatics - Kill For Love
- Cluster - Sowieso
- Crusaders - Street Life
- Miles Davis - In A Silent Way
- Deerhunter - Microcastle / Weird Era Cont.
- Grizzly Bear - Shields
- Grizzly Bear - Painted Ruins
- Halsey - If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power
- Kare-Lis Coverdale - Grafts EP
- Rafael Anton Irisarri - Midnight Colours
- Mogwai - Central Belters
- Mogwai - Every Country's Sun
- Mogwai - 2018
- Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile: Deviations 1
- The Police - Ghost in the Machine
- Radiohead - The King of Limbs
- Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Soul (soundtrack) 
- Skinshape - Filoxiny
- Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - The Kid
- Thom Yorke - ANIMA

No comments: