Monday, February 02, 2015

Favorite Movies of 2014


13. The Trip To Italy (Dir.: Michael Winterbottom)
12. Big Hero 6 (Dir.: Don Hall & Chris Williams)
11. Live Die Repeat: Edge Of Tomorrow (Dir.: Doug Liman)
10. Lucy (Dir.: Luc Besson)
9. Birdman (Dir.: Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu)
8. Guardians Of The Galaxy (Dir.: James Gunn)
7. Gone Girl (Dir.: David Fincher)
6. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Dir.: Joe & Anthony Russo)
5. The LEGO Movie (Dir.: Phil Lord & Chris McKay)
4. X-Men: Days Of Future Past (Dir.: Bryan Singer)

3. Snowpiercer (Dir.: Joon-ho Bong)


2. We Are The Best! (Dir.: Lukas Moodysson)


1. Under The Skin (Dir.: Jonathan Glazer)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved "Boyhood" was inspiring especially appreciating that simple things in life have the real beauty.

spaceman said...

Yes I've 'Boyhood' is quite amazing. I was telling someone the other day that I'm holding off on seeing it partly because I might find it just too good. Having said that I love the conceit of filming a movie over a very long period but I am curious to see if the movie would have held the same emotional impact without that 'trick.'