Wednesday, January 11, 2023

TV from 2022

Unusually, I saw a lot of TV this year, more than I have ever seen in probably any year of my life. I don't normally watch that much TV, but for some reason managed to fit a lot of it in. There was also a lot of good TV, so there's that. This list at the bottom is all the shows I watched in alphabetical order, but my Top 10 shows would probably be:

1. Severance (Season 1)
2. Better Call Saul (Season 6)
3. Andor (Season 1)
4. Ms. Marvel (Season 1)
5. Fleishman is in Trouble
6. Peacemaker (Season 1)
7. White Lotus (Season 2)
8. The Boys (Season 3)
9. Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (Season 1)
10. Moon Knight (Season 1)

Other stuff I watched, in alphabetical order:

- Black Bird
- The Book of Boba Fett (technically, 2021-22)
- For All Mankind (Season 3)
- House of the Dragon (Season 1)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Season 1)
- Never Have I Ever (Season 3)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Ozark (Season 4)
- The Staircase
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Season 1)
- Stranger Things (Season 4)
- Under the Banner of Heaven 
- The Watcher

Saw partially, need to finish
- Harley Quinn (Season 3)
- Interview with the Vampire (Season 1)

No comments: